14 July 2008

Sunday, at Legoland

Oooh boy.. my niece is like the energizer bunny! She keeps going and going and going and... going some more... and when you think she's tired.... she goes again more and more... where does such a small girl get all that energy? It's beyond me...

Well Saturday at the circus she had a fun time, she even rode a rea pony! Oh she was so excited!! Of course, aunty Marcia was too!

Sunday was Legoland day!! Or I should say "gimme all your money land" they don't allow you to bring snacks, water or anything unless it's medicated... oh wow... of course it's high robbery what they charge for a soda or a bottled water... but I guess that's where they get their business from, I don't know...

Ivy wanted to get wet, so we looked for games where she could get wet, but while we did that she found a place where they do "face painting" she wanted her face to be like a princess, when she was done there was a princess there and she took a picture with the princess, I told her WOW a real princess and she said "no, that's not a real princess" hehehe




((Ivy face painting take one))


After a few more rides, we found the GET ME SOAKING WET rides, she was wearing her bathing suit, aunt Marcia was not, she was in charge of taking care of Ivy while she was riding this big thing... whatever you call it... it's called "Soak-and-Sail-Pirates Shore, water coming down everywhere (no I don't have pictures of those, my camera would get ruined!) so I was running around the ride around it and taking advantage of the bridges so I would not get "so wet" I read that every so often when the bell rings, there is this HUUUUUGE bucket that gets filled and when it's filled it turns and causes a cascade of water, it's pretty cool, but aunty Marcia did not want to get SOAKING wet... so the first time she hid under a bridge... no problems there got a litle wet not that much... I kept running around, trying to see where she was, taking care that the big kids did not hit her or something (no they hardly have security there) when I was busy trying to dodge a kid that was spraying me like I had a target face or something when suddenly the bells sounded and ... yep! You guessed it!!! But I could "take cover" at least for a bit.

After sometime of getting wet, we went for lunch... San Diego Zoo has much better lunch than then and less expensive! Anyway, after lunch we wanted to have another ride.... a -don't get me wet- ride, and... she found another face painting stand!!! She wanted to be a swan! So... of course, the other paint was washed away and.... we got her another face painting!


((Ivy face painting take two))


After that and some ice cream we went for a nice relaxing boat ride that showed lots of cool things they did, they have this small city made out of legos, it's amazing what they can do with those little bricks... I'll post just one or two of those since this is very long already.




No comments: