18 July 2008

My Angel's Visit

This week I've been working so I haven't seen Ivy a lot... just at night, when I get home I get to be with her for an hour or so before she goes to bed.
She went to see the Kung Fu panda movie and she loved it! She went to the beach and she was very impressed of how big the ocean was, today, she went to the post office to send a postcard to her parents back home, she baked apple pie and chocolate cup cakes too with grandma!
Yesterday she gave me some paintings so she could sell some paintings to get some money for grandma since she has been spending a lot in her, I told her I could sell them at the office and I brought two for everyone to see, I told my co-workers the story and they bought two paintings! Hehe wow!
I called her on the phone later on today and she was SO excited!! Did they know who I was? she asked, Did they bought them? Ooh I have to make more! I am making some from Hello Kitty!
Just to listen how excited she was I melted, yes yes, I admit it! I'm bonkers about my niece! If she wants me to dance with my head I'll do it! (well not that hard but still) sadly, I have to come to work tomorrow, but after that I will have vacation and comeback on the 29th. we'll mix our time at comic con and Ivy, so I won't be using much the computer, I hope I can at least write how everything is going!
Also, like aunties like nieces!! They love anime! wheee!! They love Totoro (karina and Ivy) and when I wore my Totoro T-Shirt she hugged me a lot and called me Totoro!! Hehehe, now my brother wants one too!! She was also looking at some Sailor Moon videos! YESS! She loves Sailor Moon, she says she's her and yesterday grandma made her hair just like Sailor Moon, she was very excited!!
Anyway, I'll take tons of pictures now that I will be home with her and enjoy the rest of the time I have with her... I'm sure going to miss her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now.... that is something I would like to see! Seeing you dance on your head, Marcia... Maybe I should try to get in contact with your niece and bribe her :P.

Everything here is going very, as can read on my blog :)