01 January 2008

A new Year, a New start

A new year, new hope for things to go good as last year, or why not? Even better!

It's time to look forward and not to look back, I look forward for this year, why? Because I have a resolution, well I have many like everyone else (loose weight, eat healthier) but one that I have to imply and I know it's going to be a bit hard, but with dedication and always always keeping it in mind... "THINK POSSITIVE".

If things go wrong, or not the way I wanted them to be or turn out, look for another way to make them work, look for the possitive side of things, yeah, it's easier said than done, but I will try to do it!!


I'm typing this now on a notepad, since writing directly on the blog is so slow, my friend the Neanderthal adviced me, I think he burned out his last piece of brain he had by thinking that LOL (sorry Neandy! Love you!!! *wink*) so I can copy paste my thoughts and nonsense in here, boring the few people who read this to death, and keeping them up to date!

Tomrrow if the computer people go to work my sis will take my computer to the shop, I can't wait to get it back, I miss playing Guild Wars with my friends, I miss my friends on and off Guild Wars, I missed the Wintersday celebrations!! *cries*

Anyway, I hope your New Year Resolutions are the ones you can keep, and that 2008 brings you lots of health, happiness and success!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because we are going to see if the computer they give it back soon. And do not forget, he is new and therefore you must not pass up the least error, for his job things are necessary to you can solve it your lonely, but another one are necessary to I eat new you must not stop complaining and to complain.
Right now tell me:)

P.D.: Regards to Tania:- )