10 January 2008

But I never win anything!

Well that's what I used to say! Contests, raffles, you name it, I didn't win it until last Monday.

One co-worker won a Texaco contest, and he got a huge flat HD TV with a home entertainment system and an Ipod Nano with Video 8 gig. He kept the TV and wanted to raffle the other two items between us.

Well, on Monday what a surprise! My name came out for the iPod! WHEEEE!!! Yeah, I always wanted one of those and I'm still in shock and very happy and very surprised!!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I HATE apple, I bought an iPod nano (the first one) I was very happy with it until my computer crashed, and I lost everything, (that's an old computer) so when it was fixed I tried to transfer the songs from my nano to the new computer... well guess what? apple won't let me do that because that's NOT the licensed computer -_- WHO in their RIGHT MIND would think that one could have a computer forever?!?

Anyway, I deleted the license and tried again and nothing... nothing at all :P so now it's sitting pretty on my desk, laughing at me and saying "nah nah nah you can't get anything out of me" the good news is that I have now the other better iPod but I still want to use the otherone! So now I'm stuck without knowing how to tell my nano that this is MY computer THAT I PAID FOR THE ITEM and that I want to transfer fresh songs there ... of course, without deleting my video nano's account....

But.. I should not complain! I'm EXTREMELY happy and I can't beleive it and I'm ejoying it to the fullest to say the least! :D Here is the pic :D Yeah.. I was happy hehehe the other two girls are co-workers and that's the general manager by the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike you, I love Apple.... I love Apple computers (apart from the bright colors some have :P).

Anyway, I have a iPod as well. I have a iPod Classic 80gb. When ever I have problems with my iPod (not that this happened that often), I find help on the Apple iPod-forums. There a number of very helpfull people there who know what they are talking about.

Give it a shot I would say.

Rob.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We always knew you were a winner!