24 January 2008

Raindrops Falling On My Head

I love to hear the rain, I love to watch the rain, I just wish I could do that from my warm room everytime it rains and not when I'm outside in the cold!! LOL

Have you ever stopped and really listen to the rain? I always wake up at five am to go to work, sometimes earlier, some call me crazy, but I love the quiet time I get in the morning.. time -for me- to do whatever I want, to get connected to myself. I always wake up and turn on the TV while I get dressed so I can listen to the headlines and the weather, but not yesterday.

Yesterday it was raining and I just woke up and stayed in my bed listening to the rain, it was so good, so relaxing, I enjoyed it too much, no I did not fall asleep! But listening to the pit pat pit pat on the window and roof, it was like a song... or soft music, it was very enjoyable.

Next time it rains in your neighborhood, I invite you to stop for five minutes and listen... really listen to the rain, I bet you will enjoy it to the fullest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because instead of listening to the rain and to that hour the ideal serious putting to see Died Hard 4,0 to all volume.Or Ricky or Shakira concerto.Also you would be able to read a small book and why no, also you would be able to play with the Auto-CAD.