29 December 2007

A Wired Box

I have found out how amazing one can get used to having something.

Like an office without a fax, or a copy machine or me without a computer.

New Year hasn't come yet and I just want my computer back, sadly I speak to my friends through a "box of wires" aka computer, and without it, I'm not communicating with them or anyone else, and it feels so weird, so lost, so lonely.

You might ask "what about the one you are using?" Well, this one is SO incredibly slow that when I am typing this each letter shows up every two seconds, no kidding, I have no patience and you need the patience of a saint to use this computer, so I use it just to check mail and a few other things and then turn it off and do some knitting... yeah, frustrating and sad to me, but anyway, I just hope Jan 2nd. comes fast so they can start working on my computer and I can get it back soon enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem is not that the computer be slow, the fact is that you have teclitis and indolence to write:)
It can happen for the team's some component to have gotten loose, it can happen, he is normal . Also this the theme of the Windows Vista than this giving many problems, the same as step in the XP's beginnings Anyway and owed to than this under guarantee, not leave you sleeping with the theme.

Regards