22 December 2007

Santa Baby!!

Santa Baby what will you bring me this Christmas?

Santa Baby I want a plane where I can travel around the world and meet wonderful places and wonderful people that I only know through pictures and letters.

Santa baby I want a Mercedes Benz convertible, I'll let you choose the color, red or blue or maybe pink!

Santa baby I want a big new yatch so I can make cool parties with all my friends and family

Santa baby I'll leave my stocking hung by my door so everytime I reach inside there is money galore.

Santa baby I want a big ranch with horses that I can ride

Santa baby I want an unlimited credit card that pays itself

Santa baby I want peace on earth, I want them to stop fighting silly wars and instead of fighting teach them how to TALK and COMPROMISE.

Santa baby, I want to be awsome in computer games, specially Guild Wars, just like my friends.

Santa baby, I want for my friends to have a VERY Merry Christmas, bring them what you want and make them have lots of happiness and health.

Santa baby, make them remember when they are opening their presents, that there is a present from me, a HUGE FRIENDLY BEAR HUG! And when I'll toast on Xmas Eve, I'll toast for them wishing them nothing but good things and thanking them for making me feel so honored and happy to have them as my friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: