20 November 2007

The laugh of a kid

I'm sure you have noticed when you go to a mall, or a supermarket, lots of parents with their kids.

Some kids just look at you like you are a martian, some look at you like and smile at you, some just make you smile and some you just want them to press the mute button on them because they just don't want to shut up and they keep crying and crying and crying.

Well, this weekend was no exception but one, sometimes I just want to "sit back" and look at the world go pass by me, look at the people, the children, it's fun!

This weekend, we were at a supermarket and there was this kid sitting on the cart making sounds like a lion, so Tania and me passed by and he went ROOAAARRR!! To us, Tania laughed but I followed his lead and made a scary face and sound, the kid just started laughing SO hard that his mom just turned around to see who was making him laugh so hard.

It's those small moments when makes me smile and feel so happy, knowing that I still have that kid inside me that loves those simple moments on this rushed thing we call life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie always tries to make small children and babies smile. Sometimes I will give what we call a happy puppy face to the little ones. The same face I make to puppies, wide eyes and big open mouthed grin. Both species seem to respond well to it.