26 April 2005

Kids and Police in the USA

Well I wasn't going to say anything about what I heard recently on the news, mainly because I didn't want to start my blog with sad news, but I slept through it and I thought that I had to say something.

Recently a little five year old girl was hancuffed by police because her teacher (an adult) couldn't control her.

My first reaction was... WHAT were they thinking?!?

The teacher (Principal whatever) is an adult, and like one you have to be able to control a child, a 5 year old girl who weights a lot less than an adult and it's smaller.

Calling the police was just an insane thing to do.. call two three teachers if that would be necessary, one distracts her and the otherone can hug her from behind and wait until she calms down! Again.. -she's just a kid-

The police shouldn't have handcuffed her! What were they thinking?!? Was the police in danger from a five year old? Did she have a gun? What they should've done was just hug the girl and wait for her parents to come.

Everyone has their right for an opinion, and this is mine... if we continue to allow these kind of things, the world will be a bigger mess that it already is.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and this is mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my Blog. Yes - I think the best chefs try to use the freshest ingrediants - so they tend to alo have a bit of iterest in gardening.

You should try it. I find it to be alot of fun. Good Luck to you and thanks for the comments.

Stu