25 April 2005

Bienvenidos!

Hello! And welcome to my blog.

I can imagine what you are saying now "oh no! Another blog!" but.. but, before you close this window and go somewhere else, let me explain.

I did this so I can keep in contact with my friends I know some of you would like to know where/how I am! And I owe a few friends (Hi Keith!) a hand written letter, but when I had time I was in my bed and sometimes I just wanted to sleep, and others I had my paper and pen ready, but my mind was in blank, (yes very rare LOL) so I thought, this would be a nice way to share my thoughts and pictures.

But please, don't think of this as a daily diary... nonono, that would be too boring wouldn't it? What I mean to do with this blog is besides talking sometimes about myself, I would also like to share news, comments and stuff that are going around the world. Or just to post some facts that might be interesting/fun and, sometimes I'll tell you about my crazy hobbies. LOL

So, before going any further, I would like to welcome you again, make yourself at home, bookmark this place and come and visit my little corner once in a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, MED!!! I love it, it's a great idea. I'll be on here ocassionally, to much, just to check it out. YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey meddie :D It's wonderful :)
Have a good one!
~Joey

Anonymous said...

Hola Medusan XD (get it? Ok, never mind ^^U).

Nomás para avisarte que recibí tu correo yque estaré pendiente de tu blog y te pondré en la lista de favoritos en el mío para tenerte aún más presente. ^^ Si queires ver el espacio donde lo voya poner,pues nomás visita:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/lunablack57

Ciao pi!

Anonymous said...

Still, it WOULD be nice to get a handwritten letter . . .

-Anonymous Gerbil