08 July 2005

LOST!

No, I don't mean the TV Show, but that's what I am now.. lost...

Now, where is she lost now? Well, I'm on two places, but not at the same time, you can't be on two places at the same time, although I wish I could hehehe.

Recently I've been in paltalk world and on Sims world (yes I'm a HUGE Sims fan) and rebuilding my webpage world, ok that's three, but who's counting right? LOL

Recently too I've been meeting a lot of wonderful people, that have offered me their friendship and also have been teaching me a thing or two about ways of thinking and ways of looking at life in a different way.

I feel very furtunate to meet people from around the world who have offered me their friendship, that sure makes me think, that there is still some good in this place that we call world, soon to be called trash if we don't take care of it... *sigh*

If you are reading this and you know me, thank you for your friendship which I treasure, and be sure that you'll have a friend in me.

No comments: