10 July 2005

STAR WARS!!!

Yes yes ok I know, you all are sick and tired of hearing Star Wars... Star wars here, star wars there... it's even in your drink! But hey! I love it and I have to share my experience on going to watch that movie.

We bought the tickets one week before the premier, yes, one week, I said, this is nonsense! But my sis was insisting to buy them.. well, we did.

The day arrived it was a Friday afternoon, after work, the movie theater is close to home (new!) and mom said to go one hour before becuase there are going to be a lot of people, I said "nonsense"! But you don't say that infront of your mom! Noooo, you just say "ok" and on the inside say "I"ll be bored to death waiting an hour to get into a movie theater, thinking of the time I could've had playing on the computer but hey.. it's mom right?" Well, we got there and.. as always, parents are right.. yes, you read right, parents are ALWAYS right, so listen to them when they speak! LOL the line to get into the movies was outside the movie theater!! :o I was so surprised! That I had to ask the manager, where is the line for Star Wars? And he said, it's thisone... OMG!

Well, mom, sis and me stood there for about 40 min. which it wasn't bad mind you, looking at people comming and going, the conversation we had, there is kinda like a bungee jumping for kids outside the movie theater.. so there's plenty to see outside, so no, it wasn't boring waiting.

Before getting in, a staff member got our tickets and after the earlier crowd left, we got in, the movie was PACKED! There wasn't ONE single seat left! Went for popcorn, iced tea and I'm ready!!

The organization at the movie theater was incredibly good, no problems whatsoever, well just one... the people tend to speak too much and loud at the theater! I hate it when people talk at the movie theaters!

How was the movie?? Well, that's on another post :) Look for movie reviews! :)

No comments: