24 April 2010

Memories

I have found this on Facebook and I think it clearly tells how I feel. It's almost going to be a year and some sad feelings that were gone are coming back...

I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again.. I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which ill never part. God has you in his arms.. I have you in my heart

3 comments:

Postmaster said...

Friend me on facebook please.
http://www.facebook.com/postmasterkeith

Anonymous said...

You always reach those moments of sadness, memories (both good and bad times of the disease) will come to mind. But no choice but to follow the life insurance will be asking you that. Regards Tania :-)

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. stretch woven fabric