07 December 2006

Short time

Holidays are coming, and my days are not getting any longer, between work and tasks at home, I've had not much time to be at the computer, and the only time I have, I rather play Guild Wars.

My friend Kyle (in game name) recommended the game, dad's b'day was coming so I showed the internet site to him, we liked it, so he could not wait and bought it before his b'day, sis and me were watching while he was playing and we loved it so much that we bought a copy for us. So as the good sisters that we are, we shared our playtime, soon, we found it was not enough time for her or for me, since we went further in the game, the missions and quests lasts longer, so, what should we do to fix that? Dad bought a new computer so his oldie but goodie computer was sitting there... sis bought a desk, dad bought a new flat monitor for him and I had his monitor, we got a keyboard and a mouse and of course, another copy of Guild Wars (yes I know, we should've gotten a disccount *laughs*) and we hooked the three computers to internet!!

Now I know you must thing "this girl is crazy! Obsessed!" well, you might say that, but thanks to the game I've met wonderful friends, wonderful people, but also, the thing that I enjoy the most, it's to play with my family, I know most don't have the same priviledge, and I appreciate that I can do it. Sometimes we just do our own thing or sometimes we play together, but since the three computers are very close, we are still together.

Now... if only I can get my mom to play.... *sigh*

No comments: