05 October 2005

Water Compnay

Well, yesterday I couldn't go to work (well, I guess you guessed by reading the update).

I live in a place near the sea, it's "outside" the city, and there is only one main road from coming and going to the city, the road it's between hills, so yesterday while going out to work, the line to go out was very long.

Sis and me were going out at 7:15 am, by 8:00 we have only advanced three blocks, so we returned home and wait for a bit we said "it's a very heavy rush hour" so, at 8:30 we tried again, the traffic was worse than before, but we stayed there, we HAD to go to work, well, wishes can't always come true, we made 40 mins. from one block of the street to another.

We went back home again, I called the office that I couldn't get out, another co-worker who lives in here also, did make it, but he arrived at noon, leaving at 9am.

Of course, I was not happy, but what can one do right? I mean, if police officers say "No you can't pass" I can't say "please Mr. officer let me pass or the people at my office will be very upset with me" HA! Anwyayz, I just tried to relax, took a long walk with my mom to the supermarket, watched some TV, updated a blog, played on the computer... it was like an un-requested vacation day LOL

Let's see how things go today... *sigh* I will be having a hard time by my co-workers "trying to be funny" and saying "if he got out why didnt you?" and blah blah :P

I'm a rock, I won't let stupid coments affect me :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you try leaving really early, like 3 in the morning?