04 October 2005

Comic-Con Thursday

We have been very furtunate to be able to visit Comic Con each year, this was our 11th. consecutive year (us meaning my sis and me). And every year I think "it can't be better than the last" but.. what a suprise! Every year beleive it or not, it's "a bit" better than the last.

This year was no exception, we looked at the schedule on internet before going to the Con and make our plans on what to see, what to visit, where are the pannels that we want to visit, etc.

And as we were reading we were like... AGK! I need to split in half! It sure was very frustrating to say either go to this.. or go to that... but everyday (except Thursday) were something to see/visit/do.

Wednesday was preview night, for the people who had bought their 4 day weekend pass, we got there one hour earlier or so, and the line to pick up the badges was HUGE! But it went smoothly, and everything went fine.

Thursday was shopping day, either that day shop all you wanted, because we were not going to be able to do it any other day, they have expanded since last year the San Diego Convention Center, and let me tell you, if you don't bring nice comfy shoes, by noon your feet would want to just stop.

I'll post some pics next from Thursday. BTW I got really good deals on mangas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every year has been better? Better than the year you got to meet me???