26 October 2008

Comic Con and Twilight

I don't know if I have told you this before, but there was a HUGE Buzz at Comic Con about the movie twlight, I never heard of it (where do I live in a cave?!? I think so!) so sis went to the panel (IT WAS PACKED!) she got pictures yes... she read the whole four books in less than a month (yeah I had no sister :P) and now I'm reading them, I'm up to book three, I like them! :)

BUT, the reason I'm telling you this is.. they were giving away free promotional twilight cards (four on each pack) and sis found them today over the internet.... people are buying that freebie pack for $50.00 !!!! Yes I was *shocked* a few days ago I was going to throw it away! I was like... well, why do I need some promo stuff??

OH... MY... GOD... am I glad I asked sis if she wanted them or not... she kept them and now... EBAY! LOL wow...

Lesson learned kids!! NEVER refuse freebies from Comic Con and NEVER throw them out until you are SURE you are not throwing away money... hehe

(Español mas al ratito, me tengo que ir ahorita jeje)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to take only the free stuff I wanted or knew somebody who would. I gave a pack of the Beatles promo cards to a friend who was a big Beatles fan and he IMMEDIATELY put them on ebay. Sold them for $50. Is THAT what people do with gifts? I never gave him any more of the Comicon freebies I gathered.

Anonymous said...

¿Pero sigues con la flojera?.¿Que es eso de que "Español mas al ratito"?.Si se comienza un post,se debe terminar del todo y no dejarlo a la mitad,tienes que tenerlo todo preparado para publicarlo de una sola vez.!!HE DICHO¡¡

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. grey melange color