14 September 2008

The Funtastic Four!

Oh yes! It's that time of the year again!! My favorite month! Why you ask? (And if you don't I am going to tell you anway! hehe)

September we celebrate Mexico's Independence day (on the 15h.) so for the whole month, Mexico celebrates.. our country!! QUE VIVA MEXICO!!

And of course.. my b'day!! (On Sept. 15th. too!) So, I have decided this year to have a four day celebration since I don't work on Monday (I took it as a vacation day) and Tuesday is a National Holiday (smart girl huh?)

Friday after work, I kicked off the celebrations going with my sis to a Mariachi Vargas de Tecatitlan concert, WHAT A MAGICAL PARTY IT WAS!!! We sang together, there were parts that I even cried some (so sue me!) overall it was such a magical party!! One of the best!! Here is a small sample... QUE VIVA EL MARIACHI!




Mariachi Vargas - Cielito Lindo Huasteco

Saturday was chores day, but I had a much needed/deserved long nap!! Hehehe :)

Sunday... YES! Sunday! Shopping day!! And sis took me to a really nice restaurant!! The Cheescake Factory, Oh my! Delicious food!!! Wonderful atmosphere! I love it there!!!

The other two days?? To be continued!!! :) (hang in there! It's only Sunday!! Hehe)

No comments: