02 March 2008

Both worlds/Dos Mundos

I have spoken to a good friend of mine, he speaks Spanish and he says he loves to read my log, but sometimes he has trouble translating since he can't speak english very well, I have a blog in spanish yes, but since not a lot of people know about that one, and this is the most common and known, I will from now on type my messages in both languages, that way I can try and communicate what I want in both languages. Two worlds united in one blog. :)
----------------->
Para ti que lees este blog en ingles y que te cuesta trabajo leerlo y traducirlo, voy a escribir mis historias en los dos idiomas, para que lo disfrutes y sepas que esta pasando con migo y las tonterias que a veces digo :) espero que lo disfrutes!! Dos mundos unidos por un blog :)

No that was not the exact translation, that was a simple explanation :) but from now on everything will be translated.

Enjoy!/Que lo disfrutes!

No comments: