31 July 2007

Comic Con 2007 Wednesday Pictures

Heroe's booth was one of the most crowded, and small! But it had the original paintings from the show, and on Saturday, on Hall H the whole cast was there.. woohooo! (yes I got pictures! I just need to fix them first)




Another beautiful booth was the promo for the movie The Golden Compass, very pretty, original props, later you'll see more pictures!



This was on top of another booth, it's big and it's amazing we could get a nice picture! With all the people around, this came out pretty decent.

This is You Know Who... and if you don't know You Know Who... then.. you are not a Harry Potter Fan.



This Transformer is bigger than me, very very impressive and I loved it, and I even loved more I could take a nice decent picture of it! Don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not as nice as the previous pictures, because you're not in them!!!