01 October 2006

Comic Con



Okay finally I get to publish my first day at Comic Con, yes I know I have taken a lot lot of time to do it, but again, I will only post one day since I have chores to do.

Preview night:
AAAH! And they said it was going to be easier this year.. we wasted a lot of time trying to get the right people to get our badges printed out!! But finally we went in, I remember 4 years ago it was almost empty, and one could walk easily, at leasure take your time to look at things pretty acceptable. Well this year.. I think people started to think that they were the only ones at preview night... including me *laughs* so, yes it was packed! But it also was AWSOME, of course what we went to look at first was the Guid Wars booth, we went in, and told them our guild was Guild of the Week # 50, they were pretty happy about it, we played the game for a bit (yes, we HAD to play the game even at comic con) and the game had some pretty awsome stuff that we didn't know it existed, they gave us pins and a huge poster... we were haaaappy!

No comments: