05 September 2006

Busy year

Well after the small accident of early this year, things have gone pretty well, and I'm thankful that I have just been having an awsome year.


Things to come on my blog?

Niece coming for a visit
Taking Niece home
Comic Con

And other stuff that I will forget right now as always.

I want to say a special HIIIII to my friend who always always takes time to write me a little postcard, no, not by email but by HAND, he actually takes the time to send me a postcard he made asking how I am or why I haven't updated my blog, I am ashamed of myself and if I could I would just dig my head in my backyard garden, but since I cannot, I will just say a huge THANK YOU and I promise little by little I will be making more entries, I have my pics ready on this computer and as soon as I can, I will start writing them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd accept snail mail as suitable apology!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Medusa-girlie,

Nice to hear that things are stroling along nice and fine for you. If you let me know your address again, you could start to get some postcards again from the world metropol Sweden.

How is sis' yours doing? Does she have blog? Give her my regards as well.

//Ibo

Medusa's Cave said...

IBO!!

Get me your email address since I have no idea what your blog says and your email is.... lost :P

Anonymous said...

Hmpf,

You don't know the only language that works all around the world; Swedish?

You can email me at: ibo@toontown.org But I thought e-mails didn't count? :)

//Ibo